A full-stack web developer is an expert in technology, who can work in both front end and back end of any application. The role of a full stack developer entails translating the user requirements into an overall architecture and keeps every part of the system running smoothly. He or she is required to have broad expertise about everything without being a master of all technologies. This broad outlook of a full stack developer helps in saving time, technical costs, and operational costs.
Some of the skills required to be a full-stack developer:
1. You need to be an expert in programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Python, Perl, and many more. One should be able to structure, design, and test a project based on one or more languages.
2. You should be able to structure good development frameworks using JAVA Spring, MyBatis, PHP, think PHP and other frameworks.
3. You also need to have a fair amount of expertise in any of the popular databases like MySQL, Redis, Oracle, SQL Server, and you should be able to interact with the Database.
5. To be a full stack developer one needs to be proficient in basic prototype design, UI design, and UX design.
6. To administer servers, a fair knowledge of Linux, Apache or Nginx is required for a full stack developer.
7. A version control system would help the full stack developer to keep track of all the changes made in the codebase. Knowledge of Git would help them update parts of the code and make changes in other developer’s code.
This wholesome expertise of a full stack web developer is therefore much in demand with newly set up companies and start-ups as it helps in the seamless integration of various systems in the development process. As it helps the companies save time and costs, the remunerations in this field are also highly favourable.
Become a project-ready full stack developer with comprehensive training by the experts at Skill Sigma. Apply Now