Amazon Web Services is one of the world’s leading cloud services. Engaging in providing core web services , AWS provides businesses web services, which are now commonly recognised as cloud computing.
Who is an AWS Engineer?
An AWS engineer deploys, automates, maintains and manages AWS cloud-based manufacturing system to ensure production system availability, efficiency, scalability and security.
Key roles of an AWS Engineer :
- Management of production systems designing, launching and configuring.
- Pre-production acceptance testing to help ensure the products / services are of best quality.
- Systems troubleshooting and solution of problems across device and specific applications.
- Suggest improvements to the architecture, and recommend improvements to the process.
- Evaluate opportunities for emerging technologies, and offer goods.
- Ensuring critical security by using the best of cloud security solutions.
While more and more organizations are shifting in-house services to the cloud and benefiting from reduced costs and improved productivity, the demand for cloud computing engineers is only increasing. With the right certification and the zeal for learning, anyone in this field can climb the career ladder and grow exponentially.
Master the world ‘s top cloud systems and services, design and deploy highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications, and develop skills to turn yourself into an AWS engineer.
SkillSigma’s AWS course focuses on making you an industry expert with real-time projects and internships after the completion of the course. Apply Now.