Amazon Web Services Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform that provides computing resources, database storage, content distribution, and other features to help scale and expand businesses. It offers services in the form of building blocks, they can be used to develop and deploy any type of application in the cloud.These building blocks are built to work together, resulting in sophisticated and highly scalable applications.
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) started supplying companies with IT network services as online servers – more widely known as cloud computing. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the possibility to reduce upfront capital infrastructure costs.
They can spin hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes instantly, and produce quicker results. Today, AWS provides a highly reliable, flexible, low-cost, cloud-based computing network supporting hundreds of thousands of companies in 190 countries around the world.
Amazon Web Services provides a wide variety of online cloud-based products for different business purposes.
The following are the 5 trending services offered by AWS:
1. Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) : The computing environment of the Amazon EC2 project offers tools that help quantify workloads. Using the Amazon EC2 web interface, virtual machines are built to reduce the expensive physical servers. These also help to manage the various virtual server features such as protection, ports, and storage.
2. Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) : Amazon S3 is defined as a storage domain that provides the Internet providers with data storage. S3 mainly stores object-shaped data in the cloud. Due to its enhanced infrastructure, Amazon S3 stores the data with high security. The knowledge is spread over various physical regions and is implemented in a high quality way. This prevents the data from being lost and helps to retrieve stored data over the internet, irrespective of time and space.
3. Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) : Amazon VPC falls under AWS ‘ Networking domain and is used to separate the user’s computer’s network infrastructure. Amazon accounts have a special virtual network that protects from other people accessing the information. Those networks in AWS clouds are theoretically separated from other virtual networks. This makes the user details free of threats.
4. Amazon CloudFront : Amazon CloudFront is the distribution framework used to distribute the service at high speed and low latency. Amazon CloudFront is used to connect to other AWS systems and to assist developers in easily delivering content to end users. AWS CloudFront effectively handles all customer content through the Enterprise Content Delivery System.
5. Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS) : Amazon RDS is a part of Amazon Web Services ‘ Database domain and is used to manage workloads related to databases. The RDS helps the users develop and maintain the cloud relational database that holds the infrastructure’s complex data.This reduces running costs and leverages the maintenance and support from the database provider.
Businesses can rely on AWS to perform tasks with utmost efficiency. If you own a company then use AWS for storage, if you’re a developer, programmer, technology specialist etc. check out the AWS free examples, if you’re a stock investor then purchase Amazon’s stocks until large businesses understand the opportunity of AWS.
Advance your career as an AWS Solution Architect in the leading companies with in-demand cloud skills. Apply Now